Friday, October 28, 2011

Sanity Check Friday 10/28/2011

Best Girl Ever isn't one to spoil the party but today she slowed down some and her leg hurt a little.

When we got the diagnosis of her cancer we were devastated.  But not for long. Within a half day we were energized with a mission to cure cancer.  No time to think about what's to come. So armed with the latest research, we set out to win - to cure cancer.  Not much right?  Cure the same cancer that kills millions of kids, killed my dad,  my grandparents, my friends and now my dog.  No way. I hate it.

Princess continues to do well but her slow-down forces me to think that this might be too much to ask. Surely it is but we hope and pray for a miracle for Princesses everywhere.


Princess is trying. She'll never give up. We're sticking to the program and we've enjoyed a great week with her that we wouldn't have had.  We've totally loved and spoiled her for a week. Thanks so much for reading our story and for all of your support. We hope that she continues to improve.

Princess 10/27/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment